A l'agenda !
28th "European Scout & Guide Collectors Meeting" – 2019
Theme : "How we do it" ?
We gladly invite you on our 28th European Scout & Guide Collectors Meeting.
This is a swap market where both, starting and specialised collectors always find what they are looking for…
Just wandering around and enjoying what has been displayed on the more than 100 swap tables is also an adventure.
Where to find us ?
- Koninklijk Atheneum ‘Redingenhof’, Redingenstraat 90, 3000 Leuven
When ? Program ?
- Friday, October 25th, 2019
- The “Scouts en Gidsen Museum” will be open from 17h00 till 21h00.
- Saturday, October 26th, 2019
- European Collectors Meeting from 09h00 till 16h00 – Free entrance
- The “Scouts en Gidsen Museum” will only be open from 17h00 till 19h00
- Sunday, October 27st, 2019
- The “Scouts en Gidsen Museum” will be open from 13h00 till 17h00
- per table (ca.1m), inclusive a remembrance badge
- Pre-registration is required ! UNTIL AVAILIBILITY OF TABLES !
- Payment before October 1st , 2019: € 8,00/table
- account number of the Museum:
- Iban : BE53 2300 0552 2653 BIC : GEBABEBB
- NO CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED!
- Payment on spot: € 10,00/table
- Reservation and info: Johan Doperé : firstname.lastname@example.org
In collaboration with Novotel Leuven, this hotel provides accommodation for you at special democratic prices. To make use of this special rate, you need to contact the group reservation department of the hotel: phone: (+32)16/21 33 37 or e-mail: email@example.com
Please quote the following code when you book: Scoutsmuseum
Attention: reservations only possible through this channel. If you wish to use this opportunity, make sure to make reservations in time. Only valid upon availability.